A reminder to all our members that your membership fees for 2018 are due by 31st January. You can renew online quickly and easily using your credit or debit card via this link, or you can send a cheque to the Membership Secretary (please include your membership renewal form if you were sent one, otherwise write on the reverse of your cheque the name and postcode on your membership record).
- promoting the knowledge of coracles, curraghs and allied craft, their making and use, and also their study and collection;
- taking all reasonable steps to support the continuance of fishing involving the use of coracles and to encourage the holding of coracle regattas, races and the like;
- publishing a newsletter as a means of communication between all those interested in coracles;
- using its best endeavours to obtain supplies of materials for the construction of coracles; and
- promoting demonstrations, courses, exhibitions, discussions and lectures relating to coracles.
You can read more about us here. If you're new to coracles, and wondering exactly what they are, you will also find a brief introduction to these ancient craft. We hope that your exploration of this website, along with our extensive links to related websites, will whet your appetite and tempt you to become a coracler yourself. If there's anything you want to know, that isn't answered here, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.