Our 2021 Annual General Meeting will take place via Zoom on Saturday 27th November at 12pm. For more information please visit this page
- promoting the knowledge of coracles, curraghs and allied craft, their making and use, and also their study and collection;
- taking all reasonable steps to support the continuance of fishing involving the use of coracles and to encourage the holding of coracle regattas, races and the like;
- publishing a newsletter as a means of communication between all those interested in coracles;
- using its best endeavours to obtain supplies of materials for the construction of coracles; and
- promoting demonstrations, courses, exhibitions, discussions and lectures relating to coracles.
You can read more about us here. If you're new to coracles, and wondering exactly what they are, you will also find a brief introduction to these ancient craft. We hope that your exploration of this website, along with our extensive links to related websites, will whet your appetite and tempt you to become a coracler yourself. If there's anything you want to know, that isn't answered here, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.